Tired of being a landlord?
Introducing Lamacchia Property Management
Lamacchia Property Management will provide landlord assistance from finding a tenant to collecting rent, round the clock customer service, and the highest level of care. Properties within a 20-minute radius of the Lamacchia Headquarters are eligible for these services.
Whether you are a landlord of one or many investment properties, we are here to take the work off you. We will make sure the properties are managed correctly and your tenants are treated fairly. If you are being relocated out of the area due to work or family, but don’t want to sell your home, we will take care of it like it is our own until you return.
While the focus will be on the monthly management of rental properties throughout the Greater Boston area, LPM will also be providing short-term rental services, helping landlords rent their properties out for daily, weekly, or monthly stays.
Don’t Sell… Delegate!
Services Will Include:
- Procurement of Renters
- Rent Collection
- Payment of Common Area Utilities
- Financial Reporting of Income/Expenses for the Property
- Handle Emergency Calls
- Handle Tenant Complaints
- Coordination of Service Calls for Property Systems – HVAC, Oil Burners, Hot Water Heaters, Changing Filters, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Contractor Repairs
- Routine Property Maintenance
- Handle Repair Calls
- Snow Removal
- Contracting Repairs
- Inspection of Properties – The initial inspection will take place at the commencement of the Property Management Agreement and then twice (2) per year thereafter. Inspections will usually be conducted just before summer, in late spring and just before winter in late fall.