Call Us: 855-510-SOLD

West Newbury Real Estate

Leading real estate company Lamacchia Realty Inc. is happy to provide the community of West Newbury MA. Our local real estate agents have grown and become experts in the surrounding area. With our skills and assets available within Lamacchia Realty we are able to provide both home sellers and home buyers the best opportunity at success.

Selling In West Newbury

If you are looking to sell a property in West Newbury MA, consider Lamacchia Realty. As a growing and successful company, we understand what it takes to get your home sold. Through a range of tactics one including a heavy marketing plan, people will see your listing. Our thought process is that the most people that we can possibly get to look at your home, the more offers you’ll get.

Free Home Evaluation   |   Sellers Consultation

Buying In West Newbury

Entering the home buyer process can be an overwhelming experience. The first step is selecting the right real estate agent who knows the process. If you work with Lamacchia Realty, you’ll get some of the best services available out there. Whether it be West Newbury or any other surrounding North Shore/Essex County towns, we can help find the best home for the best value possible.

For more information about Lamacchia Realty Inc. please feel free to give us a call at 855-510-7653.

Learn More About West Newbury

Located 34 miles north of Boston with a population of around 5,000. The town spans 14.7 square miles and of that 8.6% is water. I-95 runs through the eastern part of the town with one exit into the town. The main road in the town is Route 113. The MBTA commuter rail with service to Boston’s North Station has one one stop on the east side and one stop to the west side.

Housing and Home Prices

The median home value is $580,000. Values are predicted to go up 6% again over the next year. 95% of the population owns their own home, leaving only 5% of the population to be renters. 

Things to Do

West Newbury is home to a ton of farms and barns some being, Brown Spring Farm, several Christmas tree farms, several horse barns, Long Hill Orchard and Maple Crest.

West Newbury Riding and Driving Club, WNRDC, is located in the town and provided many equestrian facilities from enclosed rings, cross country jumps and a pond area for horses to swim in!

WNRDC is also great for running biking and walking and very dog friendly! Be sure to give horses the right of way in designed areas.

Education

With neighboring towns of Merrimac and Groveland they all share Pentucket Regional School District. High school students have the option to attend Whitter Regional Vocation Technical High School.

 West Newbury is part of the Pentucket Regional School District. Pentucket Regional Senior High School enrolls about 700 students and has 61 full time teachers, giving the school a student teacher ratio of 12 to 1. The school’s subject proficiency is higher than the state averages in both mathematics and reading. They are at 87% in mathematics and 97% in reading, 

Planning To Sell Your Home And Want The Most Money?

Get a FREE copy of our Home Sellers book called,

“The Real Way to Sell Your Home for the Most Money”

In this book we explain all kinds of things like:

  • How to get your home ready to sell
  • Inexpensive things you can do to substantially increase your home’s value.
  • How to sell your home for the most money and close when YOU want to.