Call Us: 855-510-SOLD 

Topsfield Real Estate

Local real estate company, Lamacchia Realty Inc. is happy to provide the community of Topsfield MA with their real estate services. Our experienced real estate agents are here to ensure you get the results you’re looking for.

Selling In Topsfield, MA

Our team has years of experience within Topsfield and is happy to help you during your home selling process. People are looking for homes in the surrounding area and through our supercharged marketing plan we can get your home in front of as many peoples eyes as possible. It’s through our tactics that help you get more showings, and more offers on your house faster then anyone else.

Free Home Evaluation   |   Sellers Consultation

Buying In Topsfield, MA

If you’re buying a house within the Topsfield area, Lamacchia Realty is here to help. With so many people buying and selling homes, competition is high. We are here to help you sift through the competition and get the best price possible.

Learn More About Topsfield, MA

Located in Essex County, with a population of about 6,500. Topsfield is the geographical center of Essex County. Topsfield is ranked #6 out of 150 for safest suburbs in MA and #8 of 292 for safest places to live in MA. 29% of the population holds a master’s degree or higher. 

Housing and Home Prices

 The median home value is $609,600. Topsfield’s home value is predicted to continue to rise over the next year. About 92% of the population owns their own home in Topsfield leaving only 8% of the population to be renters. 

Things to Do

Bradley Palmer State Park is great for everyone, walking, running and biking paths as well as a wadding pool. The Ipswich River also borders the property so you can bring or rent a canoe or kayak out of many any of the launch areas. Bradley Palmer is also equine friendly! Depending on what part you are in you may see people on horse back year round!

In the winter at Bradley Palmer you can snowshoe or cross-country ski.

The Topsfield Fair is held here every Fall. The fair brings in people from all surrounding times and has everything from agricultural to amusement rides and fair foods!

Education

Topsfield shares a public school system with Boxford and Middleton, called Masconomet Regional School District. 

Masconomet Regional High School serves the the town of Middleton. The school enrolls around 1,300 students and has 90 full-time teachers, giving them a student teacher ratio of 14 to 1. The AP® participation rate at Masconomet Regional High School is 52 percent. The high schools subject proficiency is higher than the state average at 94% in mathematics and 98% in reading. They are ranked #48 in MA high schools and #892 in the national rankings which has earned them a silver medal. 

Planning To Sell Your Home And Want The Most Money?

Get a FREE copy of our Home Sellers book called,

“The Real Way to Sell Your Home for the Most Money”

In this book we explain all kinds of things like:

  • How to get your home ready to sell
  • Inexpensive things you can do to substantially increase your home’s value.
  • How to sell your home for the most money and close when YOU want to.