Call Us: 855-510-SOLD

Swampscott Real Estate

Leading real estate company Lamacchia Realty Inc. is happy to provide the community of Swampscott MA. Our local real estate agents have grown and become experts in the surrounding area. With our skills and assets available within Lamacchia Realty we are able to provide both home sellers and home buyers the best opportunity at success.

Selling In Swampscott

If you are looking to sell a property in Swampscott MA, consider Lamacchia Realty. As a growing and successful company, we understand what it takes to get your home sold. Through a range of tactics one including a heavy marketing plan, people will see your listing. Our thought process is that the most people that we can possibly get to look at your home, the more offers you’ll get.

Free Home Evaluation   |   Sellers Consultation

Buying In Swampscott

Entering the home buyer process can be an overwhelming experience. The first step is selecting the right real estate agent who knows the process. If you work with Lamacchia Realty, you’ll get some of the best services available out there. Whether it be Swampscott or any other surrounding North Shore/Essex County towns, we can help find the best home for the best value possible.

For more information about Lamacchia Realty Inc. please feel free to give us a call at 855-510-7653.

Learn More About Swampscott

Located 15 miles up the coast from Boston and well known for its quiet suburban character and lovely beaches. The town has a total of 6.7 square miles, 3 square miles are land where 3.7 square miles are water. Their population is around 15,000 people. Route 1A runs right though the center of the town from southwest to northeast. The MBTA commuter rail services this area with service to Boston’s North Station.

Housing and Home Prices

The median home value in Swampscott is $516,100. About 77% of the population here owns their own home, leaving only 23% to be renters.

Things to Do

Points of interest include, Tedesco Country Club, Swampscott Fish House, Phillip’s Beach, King’s Beach, Fisherman’s Beach and Eisman’s Beach.

There is an abandoned 4-mile stretch of the Boston and Main Railroad that is now Marblehead Rail Trail.


Swampscott has its own public education system.

Swampscott High is ranked 56th within Massachusetts and #1,103 in the national rankings. They hold a graduation percentage of 98. They have around 700 students enrolled and 60 full-time teachers, giving a student teacher ratio of 12 to 1. The AP® participation rate at Swampscott High is 52 percent. The school performs above state averages in both mathematics and reading, mathematics at 91% and reading at 95%.

Not finding the home you want?

Want to Find Out About Homes Before They Hit the Market?

Be in the know and get information about homes before they are even listed! Enter your info below.

Planning To Sell Your Home And Want The Most Money?

Get a FREE copy of our Home Sellers book called,

“The Real Way to Sell Your Home for the Most Money”

In this book we explain all kinds of things like:

  • How to get your home ready to sell
  • Inexpensive things you can do to substantially increase your home’s value.
  • How to sell your home for the most money and close when YOU want to.