We are looking for capable and licensed Rental Agent to present and rent properties to prospective renters. We have so many leads looking to rent and not enough agents! The goal is to scout potential clients, turn them into actual clients and achieve high occupancy rates.
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospects
- Confirm rental application data, background checks, and personal references
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Provide information on all aspects of properties (expansion, zoning, crime, etc.)
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
- Proven working experience as leasing or rental agent
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Customer service orientation
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills and passionate about selling.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Must have follow-up skills.
- Must have up to date real estate license
About Lamacchia Realty
Lamacchia Realty Inc. is a full-service real estate brokerage company servicing Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire. Our mission is to inspire our agents to reach their fullest potential by providing industry leading coaching, training, and technology. These innovation methods empower us to provide clients an honest, transparent, and unrivaled experience when buying, selling, or leasing a home. Our rental division currently works within the Waltham, Watertown and Newton area matching landlords, and properties with their ideal tenants.
Sounds like the perfect job for you, or just want to find out a little more?
If so, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or
call us at 800-924-6563.