Call Us: 855-510-SOLD 

Natick Real Estate Agents

natick centerLamacchia Realty Inc. is a proud real estate company servicing Natick, Massachusetts. There are people constantly moving in and out of this popular Boston suburb. Entering the real estate market as a buyer or a seller is a daunting task for anyone. The real estate company that you team up with truly can make a world of difference with your time and your money. Lamacchia Realty Inc. is a leading company all throughout New England that has the tools, resources, and skilled agents to get the results you’re looking for.

Selling A Home In Natick, MA

When selling a home, there are three extremely important and defining aspects that we focus on. We want to make sure you have an incredibly positive experience with our agents, we want to make sure your house sells as fast as possible and we want to make sure your house sells for the best price possible. Each one of our goals is possible in Natick because of our specialized community agents, and strong marketing background. When putting your house up for sale in Natick you will know what people are going to see it. Through social media, television, photography, interactive floor plans, and much much more people will find your house and they will do so with it looking as attractive as possible.

Free Home Evaluation   |   Sellers Consultation

Buying A Home In Natick, MA

Whether you are looking specifically in Natick or in a few towns in the area Lamacchia Realty Inc. has amazing home buyer real estate agents that find the home of your dreams. Utilize our property search tool to get started and then reach out to Lamacchia after you have an understanding of what you are looking for. There are constantly new homes being put up for sale in Natick Center, Sherwood, Walnut Hill, Little South and every other neighborhood in between.

Learn More About Natick

Natick homes a population of about 33,000 and is located only 17 miles west of Boston. With easy access to route 90, 9, and 27 makes getting around is easy!

There are five neighborhoods in Natick, Sherwood, Walnut Hill, Wethersfield, Oak Street and Little South.

Housing and Home Prices

The median home price is $575,000.

The median rent price is around 1,400. Ranked 13 out of 171 for the best suburbs for millennials in MA

About 73% of the population owns, while the remaining 27% rent. Although new construction is popping up, you’re likely to find many colonial style homes. 

Things to Do

The Natick mall is a large mall with shopping and dinning perfect for year round entertainment. Natick also has an IMAX theater, perfect for rainy days.

Points of interest include: The Natick Historical Society, The Center for Arts in Natick, Natick Community Organic Farm and Sassamon Trace Golf Course. 

Natick is also home to larger corporations head quarters.

If you want to get outside with the family Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary is a great place!


Natick Public Schools has 5 elementary schools, 2 middle schools and one high school. Natick high school enrolls around 1,600 students and has 110 full time teachers, giving a student teacher ratio of 15 to 1. Natick High School out performs state averages in both mathematics and reading. They perform at 94% in mathematics and 98% in reading. The school has a 54% participation rate in Advanced Placement® course work and exams and a 99% graduation rate. 

There are four private schools in Natick, Walnut Hill School for the Arts, The Riverbend School, The Tobin School and Brandon School and Residential Treatment Center.

To learn more about any of the services that Lamacchia Realty provides to Natick, contact us at 855-510-7653.

Planning To Sell Your Home And Want The Most Money?

Get a FREE copy of our Home Sellers book called,

“The Real Way to Sell Your Home for the Most Money”

In this book we explain all kinds of things like:

  • How to get your home ready to sell
  • Inexpensive things you can do to substantially increase your home’s value.
  • How to sell your home for the most money and close when YOU want to.