Call Us: 855-510-SOLD 

Medfield MA Real Estate

Lamacchia Realty Inc. is happy to provide the local Medfield MA community with their real estate services. Our team has home buyer and home seller agents who specialize in maximizing our clients time and money. Moving can be a stressful time for anyone. We believe that everyone shouldn’t have to worry about the real estate process. It is our job to get you results as soon as possible along with the best pricing possible. Working closely in here and surrounding towns allows us to stay informed and on top of everything.

Selling In Medfield MA

Lamacchia Realty is here to help residents in the Medfield area sell there home as soon as possible and at the best price possible. Choosing the right real estate agent is one of the more important decisions during the entire real estate process. At Lamacchia Realty we understand that and we want our results to stand behind our work. On top of our knowledgeable and skilled agents, when you work with Lamacchia Realty Inc. you know that your home will be seen. Our supercharged marketing plan follows our plan of getting as many potential buyers eyes on your home as possible. Through television, social media, professional photos, interactive floor plans, other real estate listing sites and more, you know you’ll be found.

Free Home Evaluation   |   Sellers Consultation

Buying In Medfield MA

Lamacchia Realty provides people looking to purchase properties in and around the Medfield Massachusetts community. The entire process of buying a new home from looking for your specifics to getting the best deal possible all starts and ends with a reliable real estate agent.

Learn More About Medfield MA

Located about 17 miles southwest of Boston, about a 40 min drive to Boston’s financial district. The population is around 12,500 people and spans about 14.6 square miles. The Charles River borders about 1/3 of the town. 37% of the population holds a master’s degree or higher.

Housing and Home Prices

The median home value in Medfield is $648,700. The median price of homes currently listed is $767,00.

88% of people own their own homes leaving only 12% to rent. The median rent price is $1,174.

Things to Do

Points of interest include:

Hinkley Pond has public swimming as well as a playground and sand area. There are even swimming lessons taught on sight.

Rocky Woods is a 491-acres reservation with 6.5 miles of nature trails, a few ponds for fishing and an open space for picnics and barbecues.

Noon Hill is 370 feet with a trail to its peak. There is 4.5 miles of trails to hike.

Lowell Mason Museum and Music Center holds a rare example of First Period American architecture and construction. Some parts of this building date back to 1651.

Kingsbury Pond is great for ice skating in the winter and fishing is allowed during the summer.

Metacomet Park is the athletic complex in the town hosting a variety of athletic fields.

Education

Medfield Public Schools ranks among the top ten schools systems in MA. In 2017 they were ranked 5th by U.S News & World Report. In 2018 Medfield High was ranked 7th in MA.

 

For more information about Lamacchia Realty Inc. and how we can help you, please feel free to give us a call at 855-510-7653 or fill out an online contact form.

Planning To Sell Your Home And Want The Most Money?

Get a FREE copy of our Home Sellers book called,

“The Real Way to Sell Your Home for the Most Money”

In this book we explain all kinds of things like:

  • How to get your home ready to sell
  • Inexpensive things you can do to substantially increase your home’s value.
  • How to sell your home for the most money and close when YOU want to.