The Real Trends 500 has released its annual list ranking the top 500 brokerages in the United States. This list uses data compiled from the previous year, 2021. Lamacchia Realty once again made the list in multiple categories! This is the fourth year in a row that the company has ranked.
Lamacchia Realty was ranked 295th by Closed Transaction Sides for 2021 among the 500 largest brokerages in the United States. This is up 111 spots from 2020.
Lamacchia Realty joined the Billionaires club and was ranked 263rd among the brokerages that achieved over $1 Billion in Sales Volume in 2021.
In the Largest Independent Brokerage category, Lamacchia ranked 87th, up 21 spots from 2020.
In the past year, Lamacchia Realty had a long list of achievements including:
- Ranking 73rd on the third annual Inc. 5000 Regionals Northeast list of the fastest-growing private companies in America
- Ranking 6th on the BBJ list of largest residential real estate firms in Massachusetts
- reaching $1 billion in sales volume four months earlier than it did the year before (the first year it had ever done so.)
- being named among The Boston Globe Top Workplaces in Massachusetts.
- ranking as the number one fastest-growing Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® Affiliate in America over the last five years.
- Inc. 5000 ranked them on the list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 10th year in a row.
Lamacchia Realty’s mission is to guide REALTORS®, employees, and clients to their success. The training, systems, technology, and marketing that Lamacchia Realty offers its REALTORS® are second to none, and the word is spreading. REALTORS® have everything they need to grow their businesses at their fingertips.
If you would like to learn more about joining this growing company, click here!
Mark Balestracci has officially qualified for the 2022 President’s Club ELITE with his team by surpassing 99 transactions as a group this year! Being a
Lamacchia Realty has once again been named one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts in the 15th annual employee-based survey project from The
Elissa Comeau and Matthew Jette of The Balestracci Group have officially qualified for the 2022 Lamacchia Realty President’s Club by closing on 99 transactions as