The Boston Business Journal has named Lamacchia Realty to its exclusive 2022 Fast 50 list, which represents the 50 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts. The Fast 50 companies are selected and ranked based on revenue growth from 2018 to 2021. The numbers are crunched and analyzed by the Business Journal’s research department. In 2022, Lamacchia Realty ranked 16th on the Fast 50 List with 274.39% growth! That is up six spots from last year’s ranking of 22nd.
On Thursday, May 19th Boston Business Journal held an event for the Fast 50 Honorees. Lamacchia Realty Director of Marketing, Cole Gargaro, and Director of Business Development, John Millen, attended and accepted the award.
- Ranking 285th in the T360 Mega 1000
- Trademarking their slogan of Buy Sell Join
- Anthony Lamacchia Presented Top Leadership Award from Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- Multiple recognitions in the Real Trends 500
- Ranking 73rd on the third annual Inc. 5000 Regionals Northeast list of the fastest-growing private companies in America
- Ranking 6th on the BBJ list of largest residential real estate firms in Massachusetts
- Reaching $1 billion in sales volume four months earlier than it did the year before (the first year it had ever done so.)
- Being named among The Boston Globe Top Workplaces in Massachusetts.
- Ranking as the number one fastest-growing Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® Affiliate in America over the last five years.
- Inc. 5000 ranked them on the list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 10th year in a row.
WHY WINTER IS THE BEST TIME TO REMODEL YOUR FLORIDA HOME Remodeling your home to perfectly fit your Florida lifestyle is on everyone’s agenda when
Lamacchia Realty, Inc. has released its “Top Producing REALTORS®,” for November 2023! This program recognizes the Top 10 REALTORS® by company and the Top 3