Finding the Perfect Match for Buyers & Sellers
Homes that are not listed traditionally are restricted from public display (like MLS and other search sites) by local regulations, but Lamacchia Realty agents have the ability to make these privately listed off-market homes available to you.
BUYERS, FIND THE HOME YOU’RE LOOKING FOR:
– Only Lamacchia agents have access to this list, which means you cannot find these off-market homes anywhere else.
– Get a report of all of the sellers whose off-market homes match your search criteria.
– Last year alone, hundreds of buyers found their perfect homes this way.
SELLERS, FIND THE BUYER WHO IS RIGHT FOR YOU:
– Our agents will have priority access and can begin marketing your home right away within our vast network.
– Get a report of all of the buyers who match your home’s criteria.
– Last year alone, hundreds of sellers sold their homes this way without ever having to list.
To Receive a List of Off-Market Homes That Match Your Search Criteria, Fill Out the Form Below!
LamacchiaLinks is a proprietary database that was built on the LamacchiaHUB CRM in late 2019. This database confidentially houses all buyer criteria and public records of seller’s properties, matching buyers with homes that fit their criteria. In essence, the system was built to make it easier for our agents to get their hands on properties that are already in our database. This benefits their buyers who are looking for homes, and the latter; when clients are looking to sell, as many prefer to sell without listing.
As part of our Buyer Advantage Program, Lamacchia agents have access to a RealScout system that has been synced with LamacchiaLinks. This means when Agent adds a client into LamacchiaLinks and provides their search criteria, it will create a default saved search in RealScout, therefore keeping the two systems in sync, and allowing the clients to have access to more properties and a better user experience.
One of the ways a seller can take advantage of selling without listing is through Lamacchia’s Offer Now program, or simply being added into the LamacchiaLinks database until one of the buyers added becomes a match.
The LamacchiaLinks system is extremely confidential with built-in firewalls. In order for agents to gain access to information, they must first enter buyer criteria, and only if there is a match will they be notified and connected with the company’s sales department to discuss the property in further detail.