Are you passionate about sales? Do you possess the ability to connect with people and earn their trust within the pivotal first few minutes you engage with them? If so, we’d be delighted to invite you to join our thriving organization.
Core to the ISA role will be driving new revenue on a daily basis and establishing a strong rapport with the prospective customer; both buyers and sellers utilizing our advanced inbound and outbound lead generation system.
You will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum profitability. As a Team, we will look for you to exceed production thresholds by responding to customer inquiries with energy, responsiveness, and professionalism. Strong organizational and time management skills are key competencies to ensure the constant flow of leads are properly documents and distributed to our agents in the field.
This is a tremendous opportunity if you’re goal oriented and possess the natural ability to quickly connect with people. You are highly skilled at handling objections so that conversions are impactful and value driven. If you are looking for some extra cash on the weekends or nights after your day job or classes end this is the perfect position for you!
- Effectively engage, qualify, and distribute all hot leads who have reached out to us via multiple advertising channels while coordinating and scheduling real estate buying and selling opportunities. Properly manage high volume sales pipeline through the entire sales cycle.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries.
- Accurately track activity levels in Salesforce and report productivity to management.
- NO COLD CALLING!
- Willingness to obtain real estate license courtesy of Lamacchia Realty.
- Proven track record of success and a minimum of 3-5 years of inside sales experience with a documented history of quota attainment/overachievement.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus but not a requirement.
- Must be willing or able to work night and/or weekend shifts.
About Lamacchia Realty
Lamacchia Realty Inc. is a full-service real estate brokerage company servicing Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire. Our mission is to inspire our agents to reach their fullest potential by providing industry-leading coaching, training, and technology. These innovation methods empower us to provide clients an honest, transparent, and unrivaled experience when buying or selling a home.
The Boston Business Journal and Inc. 5000 have recognized our company as one of the fastest growing companies not only in the region but in the country. We are a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, an invitation-only network of the finest real estate agencies on the globe. We are also a 5-Star Premier Agent on Zillow.com and Trulia.com. All of this while maintaining an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, a 4.5-star rating on Yelp and a 4.9-star rating on Facebook.
Sounds like the perfect job for you, or just want to find out a little more?
If so, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.