Call Us: 855-510-SOLD

Holbrook MA Real Estate

Lamacchia Realty Inc. is happy to provide the local Holbrook MA community with their real estate services. Our team has home buyer and home seller agents who specialize in maximizing our clients time and money. Moving can be a stressful time for anyone. We believe that everyone shouldn’t have to worry about the real estate process. It is our job to get you results as soon as possible along with the best pricing possible. Working closely in here and surrounding towns allows us to stay informed and on top of everything.

Selling In Holbrook MA

Lamacchia Realty is here to help residents in the Holbrook area sell there home as soon as possible and at the best price possible. Choosing the right real estate agent is one of the more important decisions during the entire real estate process. At Lamacchia Realty we understand that and we want our results to stand behind our work. On top of our knowledgeable and skilled agents, when you work with Lamacchia Realty Inc. you know that your home will be seen. Our supercharged marketing plan follows our plan of getting as many potential buyers eyes on your home as possible. Through television, social media, professional photos, interactive floor plans, other real estate listing sites and more, you know you’ll be found.

Free Home Evaluation   |   Sellers Consultation

Buying In Holbrook MA

Lamacchia Realty provides people looking to purchase properties in and around the Holbrook Massachusetts community. The entire process of buying a new home from looking for your specifics to getting the best deal possible all starts and ends with a reliable real estate agent.

Learn More About Holbrook MA

Located in the Greater Boston Area,only 16 miles south of Boston, there is accessible public transit service into Boston. The MBTA commuter rail provide service into Bostons South Station, if you want to get on the MBTA Red Line is accessible through the neighboring towns of Braintree and Quincy. The MBTA also runs various bus lines through out the town. Route 128, I-495, Route 37 and 139 all run through the town.

The population is around 11,000 people. The mean travel to work for residents is about 34 minutes. 96% of the population has earned their high school diploma or higher.

Housing and Home Prices

The median home value in Holbrook is $332,000. Home values are predicted to rise over the next year.

About 80% of the population owns their own homes, leaving only 20% to be renters. Only 2% of properties are vacant.

Things to Do

Being located close to Boston gives endless possibilities for night life, dinning and children’s activities.

Education

Holbrook is home to its own public school system. They have a combined middle-high school with a total enrollment of around 450 and a student teacher ratio of 13 to 1. The total minority enrollment in the school is 44%.

For more information about Lamacchia Realty Inc. and how we can help you, please feel free to give us a call at 855-510-7653 or fill out an online contact form.

Not finding the home you want?

Want to Find Out About Homes Before They Hit the Market?

Be in the know and get information about homes before they are even listed! Enter your info below.

Planning To Sell Your Home And Want The Most Money?

Get a FREE copy of our Home Sellers book called,

“The Real Way to Sell Your Home for the Most Money”

In this book we explain all kinds of things like:

  • How to get your home ready to sell
  • Inexpensive things you can do to substantially increase your home’s value.
  • How to sell your home for the most money and close when YOU want to.