If you have bookkeeping skills and are seeking a new job at a growing company that provides full benefits from 100% health care, dental, 401k, generous vacation time, and more, then please contact us!
The right candidate could either be at a junior level that we can train or someone with experience. Real Estate bookkeeping experience is not required but at least some experience with Quickbooks and bookkeeping as a whole is required.
- Oversee the day-to-day accounting activities
- Accounts Payable; Receive invoices and process payments through QuickBooks
- Accounts Receivable; Post all payments received and prepare bank deposits
- Assist with month end closings and year-end tax preparation
- Pay Agents Commission
- Collect Rents from Tenants
- Pay Property Management Owners
- Accounts Payable for Property Management
- 2+ years accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multitask
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with minimal supervision needed
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Willing to undergo a criminal background check
Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, Bonuses and 401K Retirement Plan.
ABOUT LAMACCHIA REALTY
Lamacchia Realty is a growing company that has doubled its business in the last three years. It was also honored as a Best Places to work in a Inc 5000 2017 Survey. In addition, it also now has sister companies Lamacchia Property Management and REAL Training and Systems and these companies require substantial additional bookkeeping as well.