Call Us: 855-510-7653 
Barre MA Real Estate Agents

Lamacchia Realty Inc. is proud to provide their real estate services throughout the community of Barre MA. With a local office situated right in the heart of Worcester, our team has been growing and helping residents all throughout the area. Our team is filled with both home buyer and home seller real estate agents and has grown to one of the largest and successful companies in all of the state.

We harp on one simple thing: RESULTS!

Selling A Home In Barre MA

Our skilled and experienced real estate agents will walk you through your entire real estate process. Want to learn more about us? Read our number of reviews from happy customers or give us a ring and talk with us! To give you a small preview of our services, we follow a marketing plan that gets your home in front of the right people. There are so many parts of the real estate process that we excel in but getting people to look at your home may be the best.

Free Home Evaluation   |   Sellers Consultation

Buying A Home In Barre MA

Our home buyer real estate agents will work as hard as they need to until they find you your perfect home. We understand that each person has their own preferences and needs. It is our job to dig through all the available listings and get your dream home for a price that works for you. The buying process is strenuous and there are many more aspects that go into it, so please reach out to a real estate agent to talk!

Learn More About Barre MA

Barre 44.6 square miles large and only .3 square miles are water. Located 61 miles from Boston they are almost exactly the center of the state. The population is around 5,500.

Housing and Home Prices

Only 56% of the residence in Barre own their own homes, leaving 44% of the population to rent.The median home value is around $183,000 and monthly rent is about $900.

Things to Do

Stone Cow Brewery is a main attraction with good food and drinks!


Barre homes Quabbin Regional High School and Ruggles Lane Elementary school and the administrative office for Quabbin Regional School District

Quabbin Regional High School enrolls around 700 students with 55 full time teachers. About 45 percent of students participate in AP® course work, The school performers at state level averages in mathematics but higher in reading by 5%.

The Stetson School is also located in Barre.

Planning To Sell Your Home And Want The Most Money?

Get a FREE copy of our Home Sellers book called,

“The Real Way to Sell Your Home for the Most Money”

In this book we explain all kinds of things like:

  • How to get your home ready to sell
  • Inexpensive things you can do to substantially increase your home’s value.
  • How to sell your home for the most money and close when YOU want to.