Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! Lamacchia Realty is looking for a motivated real estate sales agents who are passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be. We need agents to join our dynamic and fast-growing company on the South Shore, of MA.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful company where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
We are a results oriented company with high minimum standards. Team members are entrepreneurial in spirit with regards to their job. Their job is their own mini business center. Our customer service is just as important as the houses our clients buy and sell.
- We provide 20-40 leads per month and need agents to convert them to clients.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to train and learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
About Lamacchia Realty
Lamacchia Realty Inc. is a full-service real estate brokerage company servicing Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire. Our mission is to inspire our agents to reach their fullest potential by providing industry leading coaching, training, and technology. These innovation methods empower us to provide clients an honest, transparent, and unrivaled experience when buying or selling a home.
The Boston Business Journal and Inc. 5000 have recognized our company as one of the fastest growing companies not only in the region but in the country. We are a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, an invitation-only network of the finest real estate agencies on the globe. We are also a 5-Star Premier Agent on Zillow.com and Trulia.com. All of this while maintaining an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, a 4.5-star rating on Yelp and a 4.9-star rating on Facebook.
Sounds like the perfect job for you, or just want to find out a little more?
If so, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.