We are currently seeking Inside Sales Agents to join our thriving company. The ISA will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company. They will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system.
This individual will take ownership of leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. This person must have the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads. The ideal candidate also has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
We are looking for someone who is results oriented, has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with strangers, and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Primary duties include outbound calling of hot leads who have reached out to us, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries while accurately tracking and conveying productivity to management.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- NO COLD CALLING!
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills and passionate about selling.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Must have follow-up skills.
- Ideally already has their real estate license but if not then they would need to have the willingness to obtain the license ( the company would pay).
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus but not a requirement.
Compensation & Benefits
- $40,000 salary
- Commission which will likely be more than the base in the first year
- 100% health insurance paid by company
- Vacation time and paid holidays
- Flexible hours
About Lamacchia Realty
Lamacchia Realty Inc. is a full-service real estate brokerage company servicing Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire. Our mission is to inspire our agents to reach their fullest potential by providing industry leading coaching, training, and technology. These innovation methods empower us to provide clients an honest, transparent, and unrivaled experience when buying or selling a home.
The Boston Business Journal and Inc. 5000 have recognized our company as one of the fastest growing companies not only in the region but in the country. We are a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, an invitation-only network of the finest real estate agencies on the globe. We are also a 5-Star Premier Agent on Zillow.com and Trulia.com. All of this while maintaining an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, a 4.5-star rating on Yelp and a 4.9-star rating on Facebook.
Sounds like the perfect job for you, or just want to find out a little more?
If so, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.